Right Hat is a strategic branding and design agency comprised of strategists and designers who thrive on bringing complex brands to life. We're looking for new talent to join our team. Being quick to laugh is a good thing as well as liking good food. We take our work seriously, but ourselves … not so much.
Senior Interactive/Print Designer
Location: Chicago, IL
Reports to: Senior Creative Director
We are looking for a multidisciplinary designer to be part of design team. To be considered, applicants need to have 5+ years professional experience and be proficient in both electronic and print mediums. Candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinking
- Innovative and creative design skills
- Understanding of corporate branding systems
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Detail-oriented problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Proficiency in CS Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge of Flash, Dreamweaver, Wordpress a plus
Applicants should send resumés and portfolio samples (PDF or URL) to email@example.com.
Marketing / Account Coordinator
Location: Chicago, IL
Reports to: Marketing Director
We are looking for an entrepreneurial marketer who can be an instrumental player supporting our own marketing plan and working with clients on theirs.
Our ideal candidate has a strong ability to multitask and manage daily marketing and account workflow to ensure projects are on strategy, on time, and on budget. This position requires an eye for detail, strong project management, interpersonal skills, and an intellectual curiosity to learn about new marketing tactics as well as our clients’ businesses. The candidate will be expected over time to foster a trusted relationship with our designers and clients alike. Candidates should be able to work remotely with an interest in helping to open our Chicago office within the next year.
- Support the firm’s marketing director in proposal and pitch preparation
- Maintain Right Hat presence on social media outlets, including the writing and editing of articles
- Maintain and upload content to righthat.com and provide analytics reports
- Explore sponsorship opportunities and strategic affiliations
- Assist with conferences and other marketing events (logistics, materials, follow-up communications)
- Manage daily account activities for assigned clients
- Encourage and be part of the creation of insightful ideas and solutions across all projects (this is not just an administrative position)
- Keep apprised and build awareness of emerging client and industry trends and developments
- Manage the regular development and distribution of all administrative documentation related to both marketing initiatives and assigned client (e.g., client status reports, pitch tracking, competitor activity)
- Develop creative briefs that are simple, focused, and jam-packed with relevant insights
- Create and guide timelines that ensure efficiency and meet deadlines
- Participate in various local and industry associations
- 4+ years of agency or professional service firm experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of marketing communications planning, advertising, marketing, social media, creative, production
- Detail-oriented and organized a big plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid technical skills with the Microsoft Office Suite and content management systems is critical
- Must like working in a team but be a true self-starter
Applicants should send resumés to firstname.lastname@example.org.